This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xplorUtah View Post
    What sucks about this development is he is now "underground" and Scott will potentially have a hard time finding him.
    I don’t think Scott is clinging to the illusion that he’ll ever see a penny back from this fraudster.

That’s ok—Scott’ll make that money back when he splits the inheritance of the millionaire who shares Scotts’s last name, and who died 6 1/2 years ago with no known relatives, with that barrister in Canada who recently contacted him.
    Last edited by SafeAirOne; 04-14-2021, 07:37 AM.
    --Mark

1973 SIII 109 regular w/2.5NA Diesel

Comment

• Originally posted by SafeAirOne View Post

I don’t think Scott is clinging to the illusion that he’ll ever see a penny back from this fraudster.

That’s ok—Scott’ll make that money back when he splits the inheritance of the millionaire who shares Scotts’s last name, and who died 6 1/2 years ago with no known relatives, with that barrister in Canada who recently contacted him.
      Chuckling
      "Really not brag'n...just brag'n...I've done 3000 brag'n miles in 11 brag'n days in a brag'n series and never once stopped brag'n. Absolutely the best brag'n I've ever done"

Comment

• Originally posted by scott View Post

I've no cause to think otherwise. I wanted to reply to his text with thanks for the heads up but the last time we spoke he was clear about not wanting to hear from me.

I'm curious, did Davey move on or did he give HCB cause to terminate him.
        Or has the boss been following the thread and, wanting to avoid any business repurcussions, lied to you about daveys status to make his problem go away? I wouldnt believe anything from this self-interested enabler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark82 View Post

Or has the boss been following the thread and, wanting to avoid any business repurcussions, lied to you about daveys status to make his problem go away? I wouldnt believe anything from this self-interested enabler.
          Unlikely. There are folks following this thread that are in San Antonio and would know and would say something if it wasn't true.

I don't know why Davey doesn't work there anymore. My intention was not to get him canned. Doing so would do little to increase the likelihood of getting my money back.
          "Really not brag'n...just brag'n...I've done 3000 brag'n miles in 11 brag'n days in a brag'n series and never once stopped brag'n. Absolutely the best brag'n I've ever done"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark82 View Post

Demonstrates how a dirt bag "victimizes" bystanders. Scott gets screwed directly by this jerks lies and thievery. Hill County becomes a victim by probably losing some business, maybe even directly being another of the jerks targets, and also by "losing" an employee which causes a burden on the shop with manpower, firing and hiring time and expense, and harm to their reputation through the jerks actions. One can only guess if people close to the a##hole, possibly family, now suffer as he's no longer employed. The possibility exists that maybe dirtbag has moved on to his dream job but I doubt it highly.

$600 won't make or break Scott. I know the bottom line for him is butthead thinks he can game the system. He's gonna learn that these things follow you around and will end up costing him way more than the $600.

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. - John Parker

“There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters” ― Daniel Webster

Comment

• Been a month any update on the irreputable DJK?
              gene
              1960 109 w/ 200TDI
              rebuild blog; http://poppageno.blogspot.com/

You don't see faith healers working in hospitals for the same reason you don't see psychics winning the lottery.

Comment

• well the only news is that davey j kinley can get back into his paypal account. the other day he deleted the two request for money that i had sent him. i sent him another.

i have no idea where he's at now.

Comment

• Is this the guy? If so, he’s back on Facebook, profile still says San Antonio

Comment

• Originally posted by barnfind88 View Post
                    Is this the guy? If so, he’s back on Facebook, profile still says San Antonio
                    Looks like it. and it looks like he's on a land rover fb page that i haven't been to. but i bet if i go there i won't be able to see his post as he's blocked me
                    Last edited by scott; 06-06-2021, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• That doesn't mean you can't post a warning about him on that page
                      Visit my store to get your Rover T-Shirts!
                      Like us on FaceBook: Andy the Landy Store on Facebook
                      Protagonist of the YCHJCYA5DDTMMHF Club PM me for how to join

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help. ' "
                      Ronald Reagan

“If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it.”
                      Mark Twain

Comment

• Some Facebook rover guy shared this with me today

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1621...31884307092781

I can't view it as Davey broke my heart and blocked me. I heard the comments are amusing
                        Last edited by scott; 10-21-2021, 06:48 AM.

Comment

• Unfortunately it appears you have to be part of the group to view anything.

Colin
                          A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

• The admins for the fb took down Davey's post. They asked me to let them know if he ever squares things with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by scott View Post
                              The admins for the fb took down Davey's post. They asked me to let them know if he ever squares things with me.
                              oh man I was reading it as it was deleted it, I wish I took a screenshot for those welds alone!

Comment

• Any update, resolution on this?
                                gene
                                1960 109 w/ 200TDI
                                rebuild blog; http://poppageno.blogspot.com/

You don't see faith healers working in hospitals for the same reason you don't see psychics winning the lottery.

Comment

Working...
                                X