New Forum question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loose gravel View Post

I can't even find the mark this channel read button any more, On my laptop where is it supposed to be?.
    On my laptop the mark channels read bar or button appears at the bottom of the main forum page and at the bottom of each individual forum page. It doesn't show on the page for an individual thread.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by siiirhd88 View Post

On my laptop the mark channels read bar or button appears at the bottom of the main forum page and at the bottom of each individual forum page. It doesn't show on the page for an individual thread.

Bob
      Ahhh, thanks found it. It appears to work for me. I am getting really frustrated though at the re-setting of the thread back to the very first thread, then I have to go through 34 pages to get to the latest post. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
      gene
      1960 109 w/ 200TDI
      rebuild blog; http://poppageno.blogspot.com/

You don't see faith healers working in hospitals for the same reason you don't see psychics winning the lottery.

Comment

Ahhh, thanks found it. It appears to work for me. I am getting really frustrated though at the re-setting of the thread back to the very first thread, then I have to go through 34 pages to get to the latest post. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
        There is a Latest Activity button near the top of each channel and thread that should take you to the last entries, if that helps.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by siiirhd88 View Post

There is a Latest Activity button near the top of each channel and thread that should take you to the last entries, if that helps.

Bob
          Thanks Bob, I have that selected. I have found on the right upper corner of threads there is a filter tab and clicking on that I selected Today. It seems that I have to do that for every thread.
          gene
          1960 109 w/ 200TDI

You don't see faith healers working in hospitals for the same reason you don't see psychics winning the lottery.

Comment

The newest posts always load first when I check, but now that I have said so I'm sure it will change.....

Comment

Lots of folks complaining that there are no text boxes available to type replies or create posts. I'm not sure what's going on, but I'll see what I can figure out. If I can't come up with a solution tonight, it'll probably be just under 2 weeks before I'm back from driving the length of California on the PCH and can have a look again.
              —Mark

1973 SIII 109 regular w/2.5NA Diesel

When you’re dead, you do not know you are dead. It’s only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you’re stupid.
              —Philippe Geluck

Comment

Thanks Mark, When in Santa Cruz email me and we'll meet.
                gene
                1960 109 w/ 200TDI

Comment

I have not been able to start a new post for a couple of weeks. This is the first time I have been able to respond to a post in the same time. I thought I was banned or something! When I try to start a new thread, the box comes up but I am not allowed to type in it. Crazy
                  1965 Series IIa

Comment

Seeing weirdness as well. Couldn’t reply to a thread a few days ago. Now I can’t get to the last page of the “here we go we’re on our way” thread. Just can see page 1.
                    1968 Series 2a, 88
                    1997 Defender SW (Original Owner - Sold)

Comment

Quite often I can’t type in the reply box. No issue posting photos though. It seems random.

Comment

We're back to this, the menu button is missing now. I can't do Recent now.
                        Visit my store to get your Rover T-Shirts!
                        Like us on FaceBook: Andy the Landy Store on Facebook
                        Protagonist of the YCHJCYA5DDTMMHF Club PM me for how to join

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help. ' "
                        Ronald Reagan

“If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it.”
                        Mark Twain

Comment

Sometimes can’t type in the reply box - or it won’t post if I can. Also - this AM I could not advance page one of the “here we go we’re on our way”’ thread. Forum crispiness.
                          1968 Series 2a, 88
                          1997 Defender SW (Original Owner - Sold)

Comment

Methinks we will need a reboot once Mark returns from vacation, just be patient grasshoppers.
                            gene
                            1960 109 w/ 200TDI

Comment

Methinks we will need a reboot once Mark returns from vacation, just be patient grasshoppers.
                              Trying to get one of the other administrators to do it while I’m out of reliable internet coverage.
                              —Mark

1973 SIII 109 regular w/2.5NA Diesel

When you’re dead, you do not know you are dead. It’s only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you’re stupid.
                              —Philippe Geluck

Comment

Well it's happening again, the forum doesn't work on my phone, I'm signed in, but can't see the menu button again, I can't reply to threads and can't start new threads.
                                Visit my store to get your Rover T-Shirts!
                                Like us on FaceBook: Andy the Landy Store on Facebook
                                Protagonist of the YCHJCYA5DDTMMHF Club PM me for how to join

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help. ' "
                                Ronald Reagan

“If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it.”
                                Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X