Labor Day Weekend Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labor Day Weekend Contest

One of my neighbors gave me a trail cam, made by Muddy. I have too many so I am passing this on to someone who wants it. FREE!

If YOU want it, reply to this thread.
    I will put all the names in a hat on Tuesday morning(after this weekend) and notify the winner.

It is not an expensive camera, it does take good pictures and video. Will come with a tree strap and 16G sd card. Will not come with batteries or manual.

Good Luck!
    gene

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF8594.JPG
Views:	172
Size:	71.5 KB
ID:	195347
    gene
    1960 109 w/ 200TDI
    rebuild blog; http://poppageno.blogspot.com/

You don't see faith healers working in hospitals for the same reason you don't see psychics winning the lottery.

The old “batteries not included” disclaimer. The scourge of many a youngsters Christmas morning. Thankfully I am prepared. Please toss my name in the hat Gene.

Comment

Hi Gene, mighty nice or you to pass it along. Go ahead and throw my name in the hat, although I am hoping to use up all my luck winning the lottery this weekend!
      1960 SII

Happiness is me out camping. @getlostcamping

Comment

Very nice offer. Please place my name in the hat. Might allow a better opportunity to track my infestation of ground hogs. A couple have been eliminated, but they keep showing up.
        Put your phone down and drive. Stop driving distracted.

Comment

Good morning Gene. I'd like to get my name in the hat. Would be awesome to get a trail cam up at our hunting property. See whats walking around out there.

-Max

Comment

Thanks for the generous offer, please count me in!

Comment

No need for one, so exclude my name. Very generous of you Gene.
              Sean
              Denver, CO
              1971 Series IIA Dormobile (The Original RTT)

Comment

I'll throw my hat in the ring.
                Visit my store to get your Rover T-Shirts!
                Like us on FaceBook: Andy the Landy Store on Facebook
                Protagonist of the YCHJCYA5DDTMMHF Club PM me for how to join

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help. ' "
                Ronald Reagan

“If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it.”
                Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah, me too.... While I live in an urban setting, I'd love to figure out which critter has been pillaging my tomatoes. Whatever it is , it takes a couple of bites whilst green and moves on the the next. That and I'd love to identify the neighbor/miscreant who - repeatedly - lets their dog crap on my lawn: there are city codes against that. If'n I figure out who it is, retribution will be "classic"....

Cheers
                  “… of those men who have overturned the liberties of republics, the greatest number have begun their career by paying an obsequious court to the people; commencing demagogues, and ending tyrants.” — Alexander Hamilton, The Federalist Papers, #1

Comment

I'd like to put my name in as well. My kids would really like to see what happens at night in our woods! Thanks!
                    '64 Series IIA 109

My 9-y.o. sons friend: This is a nice jeep.
                    My son: It is NOT a jeep, it is a Land Rover. It is more capable than a jeep.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanG View Post
                      No need for one, so exclude my name. Very generous of you Gene.
                      You sure? You could use it at camp whilst you are tossing fly's into the river........;^)
                      gene
                      1960 109 w/ 200TDI

You don't see faith healers working in hospitals for the same reason you don't see psychics winning the lottery.

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

I'm in too if it is not too late!

Rusty
                          1965 Series IIa

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Goose View Post
                            I'm in too if it is not too late!

Rusty
                            Yer good. I will do the draw sometime tomorrow am, Tues, 7th. This is fun!
                            gene
                            1960 109 w/ 200TDI

Comment

0800 Pacific time Registration is closed. drawing soon!
                              gene
                              1960 109 w/ 200TDI

Comment

Working...
                              X