Leave a comment:

• I Leak Oil
    replied
    I'm in.

Leave a comment:

• loose gravel
    replied
    Originally posted by SeanG View Post
    No need for one, so exclude my name. Very generous of you Gene.
    You sure? You could use it at camp whilst you are tossing fly's into the river........;^)

Leave a comment:

• Ollies truck
    replied
    I'd like to put my name in as well. My kids would really like to see what happens at night in our woods! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• 72Rover
    replied
    Yeah, me too.... While I live in an urban setting, I'd love to figure out which critter has been pillaging my tomatoes. Whatever it is , it takes a couple of bites whilst green and moves on the the next. That and I'd love to identify the neighbor/miscreant who - repeatedly - lets their dog crap on my lawn: there are city codes against that. If'n I figure out who it is, retribution will be "classic"....

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Bioheat
    replied
    I'll throw my hat in the ring.

Leave a comment:

• SeanG
    replied
    No need for one, so exclude my name. Very generous of you Gene.

Leave a comment:

• 2aornot2a
    replied
    Thanks for the generous offer, please count me in!

Leave a comment:

• LR Max
    replied
    Good morning Gene. I'd like to get my name in the hat. Would be awesome to get a trail cam up at our hunting property. See whats walking around out there.

-Max

Leave a comment:

• 64osby
    replied
    Very nice offer. Please place my name in the hat. Might allow a better opportunity to track my infestation of ground hogs. A couple have been eliminated, but they keep showing up.

Leave a comment:

• xplorUtah
    replied
    Hi Gene, mighty nice or you to pass it along. Go ahead and throw my name in the hat, although I am hoping to use up all my luck winning the lottery this weekend!

Leave a comment:

• series guy
    replied
    The old “batteries not included” disclaimer. The scourge of many a youngsters Christmas morning. Thankfully I am prepared. Please toss my name in the hat Gene.

Leave a comment:

• loose gravel
    started a topic Labor Day Weekend Contest

Labor Day Weekend Contest

One of my neighbors gave me a trail cam, made by Muddy. I have too many so I am passing this on to someone who wants it. FREE!

If YOU want it, reply to this thread.
    I will put all the names in a hat on Tuesday morning(after this weekend) and notify the winner.

It is not an expensive camera, it does take good pictures and video. Will come with a tree strap and 16G sd card. Will not come with batteries or manual.

Good Luck!
    gene

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF8594.JPG
Views:	186
Size:	71.5 KB
ID:	195347
Working...
X