Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RovahFarm is shutdown for the week due to moving

For those that don't check other forums, I wanted to share this info:

"Just talked to Trevor and he is on the road, moving the shop back to Maine. Said it would be a week before taking or shipping orders, FYI"

Thats cool.
    -Matt
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. ---Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Who moves BACK to Maine?

Comment

If I ever get back to the point where I’m ordering parts again, it’ll be nice to have 2 sources that are only 1 shipping day away again.
        —Mark

1973 SIII 109 regular w/2.5NA Diesel

When you’re dead, you do not know you are dead. It’s only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you’re stupid.
        —Philippe Geluck

Comment

Well, I just placed two orders in the last two days with him. Wish I would have known. I need the parts next week. I'll give him a call and see if I can cancel. Thanks for the heads up.

Colin
          A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

Looking forward to having Trevor 1/2 hour away again. Always enjoyed time spent with him.
            Jim
            64 88 2.5 NAD 2a What would I do with all my spare time if I didn't own a Rover?

Comment

It'll be nice to have him back in New England again
              Visit my store to get your Rover T-Shirts!
              Like us on FaceBook: Andy the Landy Store on Facebook
              Protagonist of the YCHJCYA5DDTMMHF Club PM me for how to join

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help. ' "
              Ronald Reagan

“If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it.”
              Mark Twain

Comment

I wonder if his wife is moving from Calif?
                gene
                1960 109 w/ 200TDI
                rebuild blog; http://poppageno.blogspot.com/

You don't see faith healers working in hospitals for the same reason you don't see psychics winning the lottery.

Comment

Working...
                X