Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here in the Bee Cave / Lakeway TX area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here in the Bee Cave / Lakeway TX area?

Hey y'all!

Anyone here in the Bee Cave / Lakeway area west of Austin? (I'd expand my radius, but it might take my diesel a couple of days to get there!)

It would be nice to meet up with other Series owners and see your trucks!

Mods, I apologize if I posted this in the wrong place. Let me know and I'll move or delete it.

Thanks,

Antoni
    contactlink.to/antoni.deighton

Im right up the road a piece in Plymouth MA, 1977 Miles according to the Google! Drop by!

Comment

I'm not a mod, but this is as good a place as any for your post.

If you take Paul up on his invitation, give us a heads-up and you'll meet more of us from up here.

Best of luck finding like minded Rover folk where you live. Shouldn't be too hard.
      ---------------------------------------------------
      '73 S3 88"
      '87 110 garden shed

Comment

I'm not so far as Paul, only 1719 miles, on the lovely California Central Coast. Trying to have a Rover get together in Nevada this Memorial week, That's only 1500 mile! 400 for me. Check this thread; https://www.gunsandrovers.com/forum/...ada#post202050
        gene
        1960 109 w/ 200TDI
        rebuild blog; http://poppageno.blogspot.com/

You don't see faith healers working in hospitals for the same reason you don't see psychics winning the lottery.

Comment

Antoni,

I'm in South Austin, closer than the lads above, be willing to meet and compare notes and oil leaks :-) There is another chap on the board here who I think is in ATX too FWIW.

Send me a PM.

A

Comment

Isn't "PavementEnds" in Austin?

Comment

Sorry, late to the party! Yes, located in downtown Austin, and a buddy who is also downtown has a 1970 Santana. Please feel free to send a PM.

Comment

Would any of the Austin group be interested in an informal get together?

Comment

Would love to meet up with both of you and any other Austin members. I'll PM you.

Comment

Working...
                  X