Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Series brake conversion option

https://workshop.jauntmotors.com/pro...disc-brake-kit

I have watched these guys for awhile and they make some awesome vehicles, so I would imagine they have their shut together and would produce a solid product.

Looks nice, but $2,160 USD. Ouch.
    1969 Marine Blue Bugeye

Comment

With the indicated lead time for Oz orders, seems like ordering direct from the UK based manufacturer might be a better option.
      Erik

1970ish exMOD 109

Comment

I have purchased a few of the Heystee kits and I'm very happy with the quality. I did have to tap some of the threaded holes deeper to complete my installation. Brake pads are standard Defender for the Heystee kit.

Comment

This design has been around for a decade or better - there was a fellow that was making them in the uk and his name escapes me. At that time the advantage was it was super cheap. You could machine your own hubs and buy his bracket and viola. Bryan at DandD has taken this design and made it cleaner and nicer. Bryan is making some great stuff and I like him but given these will not accept stock wheels and use proprietary pads I will continue to use and sell the Forbyn brake conversion which is similar money without the compromises

Comment

Quote from the page regarding wheels:
            "These disc brake kits are not compatible with standard Series or Defender steel wheels. A wheel with sufficient space to accommodate the caliper must be used, such as Discovery 1 Steels, Wolf XD Steels, Modular Steels."

Comment

Working...
            X