No announcement yet.

Cubby options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a Series Guy box and love it, very well made! I did modify it to be shorter however (I think I cut 3" off the top), as I found it easy to destroy my elbow on when driving tough trails. I highly recommend this console.

Comment

If you decide to make them, let us know the price and delivery ETA. I am very interested!

Comment

Originally posted by Bud View Post
        I have a Series Guy box and love it, very well made! I did modify it to be shorter however (I think I cut 3" off the top), as I found it easy to destroy my elbow on when driving tough trails. I highly recommend this console.
        Looks like a nice option and it should be easy enough to add a pad to the top of the lid similar to the Tuffy.

Comment

I too wish I had gotten one of those at the time. Count me in as more than interested. Hey Series Guy - looks like time to fire up the ole' bender and put the kid through college (or at least make some beer money). I'm in.

JO

Comment

Alright I'll check my aluminum stock and get to bending. We should be looking at around $150 for the box and an extra $10 if you want a radio mount. Plus shipping of course. All the boxes will have the holes punched for the mount so you can leave it out now and add it later if you so desire. Probably be the week after next as I'm doing a clutch + on a nice series III. you can pm me and I'll get back to you as soon as I have a few bent up. Thanks for all the interest. 2inluvatcomcastdotnet.

Comment

PM sent. Put me on the list for 1 with a radio plate.

Thanks!

Comment

I won't let this pass me by this time! I'll send you an e-mail. Definitely put me down for one w/o radio mount.

Mark
                1960 Series II SWB Station Wagon

Comment

Already PM'd. Thanks.
                  "QQ Rover" -- 1962 Series IIa 88"

Comment

Wow, missed the boat on this one... my new Tuffy should be on my porch at home right now. More $$$$ just trickling down the drain....

E-Dubs

Comment

Pm sent.
                      1966 88 "Zebra"
                      1967 109

Comment

Another more-than-satisfied series guy cubby customer here. Tough, lockable (ie., legal in ON for shells), well-packaged, no-nonsense part.

Comment

Ok so far it's Michael for 1, Jason for 1, Seth for 1, Warren for 2, and Mark for 1. I'll probably try to make a few extras while the tools are out. If anybody needs seat box side panels I can also knock out a few of these at the same time. I'll try and get all these done next week. Thanks much, Mark

Comment

Awesome. Can't wait.
                            "QQ Rover" -- 1962 Series IIa 88"

Comment

Gotta ask - Can you make/replicate the underseat tool boxes?

Comment

Series Guy were you also selling the under center seat tool bins on ebay? I bought one back in the day from someone on there, very nicely made.
                                -Matt
                                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. ---Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Working...
                                X