Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found: Series Land Rovers for sale online

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1962 Land Rover series 11a 109 LWB Carmichael Ft6 forward control... Ike was just chatting about these on his pod cast... https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...348287709.html

    Comment


    • 460 Gelandewagen project. Maybe someone can comment on whether this is a good deal or not... https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...tory_type=post

      Comment


      • Originally posted by DCG View Post
        460 Gelandewagen project. Maybe someone can comment on whether this is a good deal or not... https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...tory_type=post
        I have always wanted one.
        Being from Spain it might have spared it the usually rusty areas. Might have been a good deal, you never know until you go poke around. Looks to have sold. Did you buy it?
        1960 SII

        Happiness is me out camping. @getlostcamping

        Comment


        • That was quick. No I didn't buy it.

          Comment


          • This looks like a good deal even if the frame is gone. '62 109 SW Marine Blue in Mass for $5.5k.
            https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...e-7870982ca7e8

            Comment


            • That was quick. That truck was perfect

              Comment


              • Saw this on the Defender board : https://www.defendersource.com/threa...e-free.168732/

                Free 109 in NJ
                Sean
                Denver, CO
                1971 Series IIA Dormobile (The Original RTT)

                Comment


                • Gone.

                  Comment


                  • https://maine.craigslist.org/pts/d/s...355571766.html

                    Not a truck, but a nice assortment of parts. Hoop set, canvas, full brownchurch roof rack with ladder, lift-gate, d90 door tops new in primer, plus more. This is actually both comical and a little sad to me as I was trying to buy a series a month ago that needed all of this stuff. I tried to line it all up and missed out on the truck. And here it all is local on CL. Timing truly is everything.
                    Last edited by akrover; 07-25-2021, 06:50 AM.

                    Comment


                    • Wow, that's a really good deal.

                      Comment


                      • https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...3-d56849198f95

                        Comment


                        • Rust never sleeps.

                          Comment


                          • A friend sent me that a few days ago. That spray can undercoating is covering a Whitworth ton of heartache.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by akrover View Post
                              https://maine.craigslist.org/pts/d/s...355571766.html
                              Not a truck, but a nice assortment of parts. Hoop set, canvas, full brownchurch roof rack with ladder, lift-gate, d90 door tops new in primer, plus more. This is actually both comical and a little sad to me as I was trying to buy a series a month ago that needed all of this stuff. I tried to line it all up and missed out on the truck. And here it all is local on CL. Timing truly is everything.
                              I offered asking price for this lot this morning and got a "no thanks".

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by worldofinflation View Post

                                I offered asking price for this lot this morning and got a "no thanks".
                                It not like you're buying a house. Buyer states offer, you accept. Should be a done deal.
                                Common sense is no longer common.

                                Put your phone down and drive. Stop driving distracted.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X