Rear axle spring plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: Rear axle spring plate

For my trailer project I need the left side spring plate for a rear axle. Driver's side for a left hand drive truck. Please let me know what you got, thanks.

For an 88 Series. Thanks Gene!
    Last edited by badvibes; 05-28-2021, 12:03 PM. Reason: Because Gene has my back. See his post...
    Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. - John Parker

“There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters” ― Daniel Webster

They are different for 88's and 109's.
    gene
    1960 109 w/ 200TDI
    rebuild blog; http://poppageno.blogspot.com/

You don't see faith healers working in hospitals for the same reason you don't see psychics winning the lottery.

“Dream as if you will live forever; Live as if you will die today.”
    ― James Dean

Comment

Bump

Still looking for an axle spring plate for an 88 rear, left side.
      Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. - John Parker

“There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters” ― Daniel Webster

Comment

Pretty sure I have one shoot me a pm with your email and I'll send you a pix..
        Got it from Bob and Sue Bernard years ago. He didn't charge me anything so If it works for you just cover shipping and I'll send it your way
        Steve

1964 Series IIa In progress
        1968 S IIa (Sold)
        1972 S III (Sold)
        1996 Discovery SE-7 (Sold)
        1985 J**p CJ-7 (For Sale)

Comment

Steve, PM sent. X2

Comment

It's on the way you should see it soon
            Steve

1964 Series IIa In progress
            1968 S IIa (Sold)
            1972 S III (Sold)
            1996 Discovery SE-7 (Sold)
            1985 J**p CJ-7 (For Sale)

Comment

Working...
            X