WTB: Side Window Glass (New England)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Side Window Glass (New England)

Before I get some cut, does anyone local to Southern NH have two (or four) sliding window glass panels they'd part with? Rubber bits for the locks would be a bonus. I dropped and shattered my windows while putting the roof on last weekend. Also looking for a single piece of the window track (just the track, I have the felt). I bought a proline one but it's terrible quality.

Thanks!

So you're looking for an early style aluminum track?

Comment

I might have some give me a couple hours, but I'm all the way down by the Connecticut border in Southern Massachusetts.
      Visit my store to get your Rover T-Shirts!
      Like us on FaceBook: Andy the Landy Store on Facebook
      Protagonist of the YCHJCYA5DDTMMHF Club PM me for how to join

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help. ' "
      Ronald Reagan

“If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it.”
      Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by RPGreg2600 View Post
        So you're looking for an early-style aluminum track?
        I suppose? The window tracks on my truck are a mix of aluminum and galvanized steel. I was able to salvage all but one single bottom track.

p.s. I ended up going with that NOS number plate light. You were right. Totally worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bioheat View Post
          I might have some give me a couple hours, but I'm all the way down by the Connecticut border in Southern Massachusetts.
          Thank you! I'm in Boston every other week so I wouldn't mind the trip. Perhaps Metal Dash if you're attending.

Comment

Hi Zach: I still have the roof sides you saw when you picked up the roof. You can take the windows and locks and I'll just bring the bare sides to "the tip." Might have a piece of stainless track, too. Ted
            Last edited by TedW; 09-01-2021, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Thanks, Ted. Sent you a DM.

Comment

Sounds like Ted has you sorted, I do have one side, with glass, no locks if needed, I'm working on being at metal dash if I can get the truck running. Parts came in today, if I can get there, I'll bring it with me.
                Visit my store to get your Rover T-Shirts!
                Like us on FaceBook: Andy the Landy Store on Facebook
                Protagonist of the YCHJCYA5DDTMMHF Club PM me for how to join

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help. ' "
                Ronald Reagan

“If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it.”
                Mark Twain

Comment

All sorted thanks to Ted.

Thanks, Bioheat -- hope you make it to Metal Dash.

Comment

Working...
                  X