Peterson LED Headlights $75.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: Peterson LED Headlights $75.00

I have a pair of 7" Peterson LED dual beam headlights that I would like to sell. I purchased them a while back from a forum member. These have been great lights and I only took them off to replace them with a set that doesn't stick out as far as these do. They work exactly as they should and have been a shear joy to use because they are bright. They have a DOT stamp so are legal for street use. Ideally I would recommend that you use them on a late 2a (lights in the wings), a Series 3, a Defender or Range Rover classic because of the amount they stick out. They aren't crappy looking but when I added my winch it made it almost impossible the remove the grille. One is in very good condition and the other has a small crack in the bottom of the lens that doesn't allow moisture in an a few scratches. A small bead of superglue will seal the crack and prevent it from growing. They are not heated and have not been an issue with snow and ice accumulation. Because of the crack I am asking $75.00 or BO for the pair plus the cost of a large flat rate shipping box. Any questions ask. Thanks for looking.
    Jim
    64 88 2.5 NAD 2a What would I do with all my spare time if I didn't own a Rover?

Jim, how far do these stick out? Any chance you have a picture?

Comment

I'll look and see if I have anything. My best guess is 1/4 to 5/8th of of inch. If you google Peterson headlights they show the measurements.
      Jim
      64 88 2.5 NAD 2a What would I do with all my spare time if I didn't own a Rover?

Comment

Here is the best picture I've got

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190105_150453 (2).jpg
Views:	133
Size:	188.2 KB
ID:	221565

Comment

Thank you for the picture. They stick out a little farther than I was thinking. So I'll pass.

Comment

No worries. Thanks for looking.

Comment

Lights now sold

Comment

Working...
              X