1967 NADA chevy 250 Conversion $15,000.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: 1967 NADA chevy 250 Conversion $15,000.00

1967 NADA 109 6 cylinder with a chevy 250 engine conversion. This is a project NADA . The previous owner installed a chevy conversion years ago. The engine was seized so a new long-block engine was installed and I fixed several issues to make it drivable. The drivetrain is solid and quiet, the body is very straight, The frame is solid but does have some surface rust, bulkhead is solid and the original interior is in place but is showings its nearly 60 years of age. This is a drivable project vehicle that will still need plenty of work to put it on the road. The brakes will need more adjustment and a new booster, the headlights need to be hooked up etc..etc. Its located in Delta Colorado on the Western Slope and any deals will have to be done in person so you can make an informed decision if this 109 is for you. If your not handy, mechanically inclined or knowledgeable about Series Rovers and will need to pay a shop to do the work this isn't for you. I'm willing to look at trades such as airplane projects, other Rovers, gold bullion, vacation homes in the mountains. No first born children, barn cats or left nuts please.

A beautiful truck. Makes me wish I had my NADA back. I have a 66 non-NADA, but it is in way worse shape. Good luck with the sale. Wish I could buy it.

Half jokingly, how much gold bullion?

Comment

I love this truck. It appears to be a good deal of truck for the money. I hope it finds a good new home and wish it were going to my house. Good luck with the sale.
      ---------------------------------------------------
      '73 S3 88"
      '87 110 garden shed

Comment

Working...
      X