ROVERS Club @ Twin Mountain Off-Road Adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCHEDULED EVENT: ROVERS Club @ Twin Mountain Off-Road Adventure

Would love to get some more Series trucks out to this event. I have lots of prizes to give away! It's beautiful location and a relaxing weekend with Rover minded friends.

ROVERS is headed to West Virginia for an event this June! Long time club member John Bradshaw owns Twin Mountain Off Road Adventure, after last year's event I can attest to the beauty of this property. It is an amazing location!
    More details to follow as they come available.
    Camping is $15/night and $40/day to wheel a vehicle. These are fees that will be paid directly to Twin Mountain. No fee will be charged by ROVERS Club.
    We will have a Trials event, a hill climb, trail rides and a bon fire

Photos from the last event:

'59 SII 88"

Nice Moggie!
    gene
    1960 109 w/ 200TDI
    rebuild blog; http://poppageno.blogspot.com/

You don't see faith healers working in hospitals for the same reason you don't see psychics winning the lottery.

“Dream as if you will live forever; Live as if you will die today.”
    ― James Dean

Comment

I got to drive it last time we were there, very fun!
      '59 SII 88"

Comment

Had a great time at a great location last time... the green machine is dialed in and running well

Comment

Dates?
          Erik

1970ish exMOD 109

Comment

Originally posted by Xplitive View Post
            Dates?
            That would help wouldn't it? June 18-20.
            '59 SII 88"

Comment

Originally posted by LC Rover View Post
              Had a great time at a great location last time... the green machine is dialed in and running well

You should make a trip back east for this! It would be great to see you!
              '59 SII 88"

Comment

I'm hoping to make this one as it will be my first real rover event. Can we pay the fees when we get there, or do we need to pre-register? I'm going to try getting a few other guys going from Pittsburgh as well. Thanks for putting this together!

Comment

Originally posted by Frobisher View Post
                  I'm hoping to make this one as it will be my first real rover event. Can we pay the fees when we get there, or do we need to pre-register? I'm going to try getting a few other guys going from Pittsburgh as well. Thanks for putting this together!
                  You can pay John when you get there. I will also have t-shirts, sweatshirts, raffle tickets, etc to sell, but the club itself isn't charging anything for this event.
                  '59 SII 88"

Comment

Excellent! Thanks. Any chance the Trials event is planned for Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by Frobisher View Post
                      Excellent! Thanks. Any chance the Trials event is planned for Saturday?
                      It was last time. To be honest that was information from the last event. I need to check if that is happening again. If it is will definitely be on Saturday.
                      '59 SII 88"

Comment

That sounds good. Hope to see you then!

Comment

Hoping to make the trek down.

Comment

Happy to say that the trials course is still up from the last event and we will be holding that event on Saturday. Judged by me.
                            '59 SII 88"

Comment

Excellent! Short of mechanical failure, my 16 year old son and I are in. We’re both interested in (and he may be a little nervous about) the trials course. And whatever else the event holds. It will just be great to be out and about!

Comment

Working...
                              X