Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Englanders: Larz Anderson Museum - British Car Day: 6/26/22

Anyone going? I'll be there.

Went 3 or 4 years ago. Great location. Easy day. 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Some nice Series owners.
    1968 Series 2a, 88
    1997 Defender SW (Original Owner - Sold)

Oh, man. I'm out of town this weekend. Otherwise I'd be there. Thanks for posting this. Next year for sure.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    '73 S3 88"
    '87 110 garden shed

Comment

Originally posted by RustCollector View Post
      Oh, man. I'm out of town this weekend. Otherwise I'd be there. Thanks for posting this. Next year for sure.
      I meant to give you an earlier heads up!
      1968 Series 2a, 88

Comment

I went to an Italian car event twenty something years ago with a friend who worked at the Ferrari dealer. That was fun, but not as down to Earth as Rover folks.
        ---------------------------------------------------
        '73 S3 88"
        '87 110 garden shed

Comment

Hmm…My wife’s got us visiting some rose garden in Boston that day. I wonder if I can work this into the schedule…

Had a good time on British Car Day 3 or 4 years ago, though we arrived a bit late and only really got to check out the late-stayers. Hopefully they still have the phenomenal motorcycle exhibit going inside.
          --Mark

1973 SIII 109 regular w/2.5NA Diesel

Comment

Originally posted by SafeAirOne View Post
            Hmm…My wife’s got us visiting some rose garden in Boston that day. I wonder if I can work this into the schedule…

Had a good time on British Car Day 3 or 4 years ago, though we arrived a bit late and only really got to check out the late-stayers. Hopefully they still have the phenomenal motorcycle exhibit going inside.
            I plan to be there - would be great to meet you!
            1968 Series 2a, 88

Comment

Originally posted by lumpydog View Post

I plan to be there - would be great to meet you!
              Would be great to meet up, but I just realized that the 26th is a Sunday and NOT the Saturday that I had envisioned.

Looks like I’ll be going to this rose garden thing in Boston on Saturday WITHOUT the benefit of an offsetting visit to a British Car Gathering after all.

--Mark

1973 SIII 109 regular w/2.5NA Diesel

Comment

Originally posted by SafeAirOne View Post

Would be great to meet up, but I just realized that the 26th is a Sunday and NOT the Saturday that I had envisioned.

Looks like I’ll be going to this rose garden thing in Boston on Saturday WITHOUT the benefit of an offsetting visit to a British Car Gathering after all.
                Sounds like we are cut from the same cloth. If I had a nickel for every weekend day/date I messed up... Enjoy tomorrow - looks like it will one a damn nice day!
                1968 Series 2a, 88

Comment

Working...
                X